Tuesday, April 23, 2013

For The Birds

10x10 bird on boxed wood panel with hand carved stamping - in progress

This week in San Francisco I tried to keep creating work even though I had a very tough schedule of exploring, eating and drinking. I worked in my room at night, when I could keep my eyes open after walking all day. 

I always bring my work with me, and often times I bring more than I need. "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it," as my father 'Big Al' was fond of saying. 

This bird was created at a table flooded by natural light, which came into our room full force by about 6:30 every morning. It provided the perfect little spot to spread out my materials. 



Thank You for being a part of my art journey
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)