Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Collage Christmas Brushes


Set of Three Collage Brush Ornaments

The Katharine Butler Gallery asked their gallery artists to provide hand-made ornaments this season, to be sold for charity. I broke out the glue and my scrap bag and covered the wooden handles of these paint brushes. They came out so nice that I thought I might offer them to my blog followers.

This is a set of three (two large, one small) collaged and signed paint brushes. They are made to order, so give me a couple of days to produce them and please order early!


Set of Three Collage Brushes
collage on paint brushes, signed
$25 plus $4.95 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



4 comments:

  1. what a terrific idea...these are stupendous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well wanda, let's hope so! I would love to make them and sell them, it's quite relaxing just sitting and making them at the kitchen table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea! I'd buy a set, especially if by custom made you mean that the buyer would have choice of designs, i.e., "categories" of subject matter, such as floral, birds, food, whatever. One way or another, they're terrific! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I am making them in colors, so the buyer can choose what color family AND I'm not making them up in advance, I'm going to make them as they are ordered. I made three sets of three while camping this weekend for a gallery in South FL. Camping and artwork at the picnic table. Cool.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)